Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lauryn Hill - I Get Out

Lauryn Hill - I Get Out Video Clips.





Video from Zeitgeist The Documentary video.google.com Song is from MTV UNPLUGGED 2.0 LYRICS: [Chorus] I get out, I get out of all your boxes I get out, you can't hold me in these chains I'll get out Father free me from this bondage Knowin' my condition Is the reason I must change [Verse 1] Your stinkin' resolution Is no type of solution Preventin' me from freedom Maintainin' your pollution I won't support your lie no more I won't even try no more If I have to die, oh lord That's how I choose to live I won't be compromised no more I can't be victimized no more I just don't sympathize no more Cause now I understand You just wanna use me You say "love" then abuse me You never thought you'd lose me But how quickly we forget That nothin' is for certain You thought I'd stay here hurtin' Your guilt trip's just not workin' Repressin' me to death Cause now I'm choosin' life, yo I take the sacrifice, yo If everything must go, then go That's how I choose to live No more compromises I see past your disguises Blindin' through mind control Stealin' my eternal soul Appealin' through material To keep me as your slave [Chorus] But I get out Oh, I get out of all your boxes I get out Oh, you can't hold me in these chains I'll get out Oh, I want out of social bondage Knowin' my condition Oh, is the reason I must change [Verse 2] See, what you see is what you get Oh, and you ain't seen nothin' yet Oh, I don't care if you're upset I could care less if you're upset See it don't change the truth ...

Keywords: lauryn, hill, zeitgeist, RFID, chip, miseducation, can't, take, my, eyes, of, you, doo, wop, that, thing, if, ruled, the, world, nas, aaron, russo, freedom, fascism, slavery, security, prosperity, partnership, north, america, american, union, jesus, christ, no, child, left, behind, religion, constitution, council, on, foreign, relations, cfr, one, government, new, order, nwo, paul, warburg, federal, reserve, david, nick, rockefeller, lord, acton, homeland, real, id, act, patriot, fisa, mtv, live, barack, saddam, hussein, obama, truth, revolutionary, bilderberg, group

coffee makers with thermal carafe

No comments:

Post a Comment